- 6 cups assorted red and green salad greens (i.e., mache, romaine, chicory, radicchio, red oak, arugula, Bibb)
- 1 small head fresh purple cauliflower, broken into small flowers
- 6 small assorted radishes (pink, red, purple, white), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Pinch black pepper and sea salt
- Toss together salad greens, cauliflower, radishes and walnuts in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together lemon vinaigrette ingredients with a fork in a small dish.
- Toss dressing into salad.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 116
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 180 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g