- 2 bulbs fennel, trimmed, sliced
- 3 small green pears, with peel, cored, thinly sliced
- 2 cups arugula leaves
- 1 ½ teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Toss together fennel, green pears, and arugula leaves in a large salad bowl.
- Mix mustard, lime juice and olive oil in a small dish until it is creamy in texture.
- Toss into the salad mixture, mixing well with tongs.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 93
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 50 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg