This rustic vegan skillet meal is packed with the power of potatoes, corn, and sage to create a satisfying hearty meal in one in under 30 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped sage (may use 1 teaspoon dried, ground sage)
- 2 large ears fresh corn on the cob, cooked, shucked (or 2 cups frozen corn)
- 4 medium new potatoes (i.e., red, yukon gold, purple), skin on, cooked, chopped into chunks
- 2 (3-ounce) tofu sausages (i.e., Tofurky, Yves), sliced
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning blend
- Heat olive oil in a skillet.
- Add bell pepper, garlic, and sage. Sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add corn, potatoes, sausage, onions and Cajun seasoning blend. Sauté for an additional 4 minutes.
- Serve in skillet.
- Makes 4 servings (about 1 1/2 cups each).
To make this recipe gluten-free choose gluten-free, tofu sausage.
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 369
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 398 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 52 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 18 g
Keywords: vegan hash, hash, cajun, healthy recipe