Looking for an ooey-gooey, comforting plant-based treat you won’t soon forget? This Vegan Warm Banana Split is filled with the goodness of oats, cinnamon, dark chocolate, and bananas, making this rustic combo downright delicious.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add flour, oats, cinnamon, brown sugar and chocolate chunks or chips to the bottom of a 2-cup oven-proof glass baking dish, such as a Pyrex container or ramekin.
- Add sliced banana, cover with lid, and shake the ingredients well.
- Remove the lid, place the dish in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, until slightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven with a potholder.
- While warm, top with plant-based ice cream and chopped peanuts. (May transfer to another serving dish, or serve right in the baking dish, according to your preference.)
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 1 serving.
Try my recipe for Nice Cream if you’d like to use home-made vegan ice cream in this recipe.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 473
- Sugar: 39 g
- Sodium: 61 mg
- Fat: 16 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 74 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 9 g
Keywords: best vegan banana split, easy banana split, vegan banana split