Summer, farm fresh peaches inspire this fragrant, simple, and wholesome Peach Rosemary Olive Oil Crisp. The welcome sunny flavors shine through!
- 8 fresh peaches, peeled, sliced
- 1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 ½ tablespoons coconut palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- Fresh rosemary sprigs, as desired
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- To make peach filling: In a medium bowl, mix together peaches, coconut palm sugar (or brown sugar), rosemary, lemon juice and zest, and orange juice until well combined. Place in a 9 X 13 inch baking dish or divide among 8 individual small baking dishes (i.e., soufflé’s cups or ramekins).
- To make crisp topping: In a small bowl, mix together oats, flour, vanilla, olive oil, cinnamon, salt, and coconut palm sugar (or brown sugar) to make a crumbly topping. Sprinkle topping over the peach mixture in the baking dish or individual dishes.
- Place peach crisp in the oven, uncovered, and bake 40-45 minutes until golden brown and tender.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary, as desired, and serve immediately.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 222
- Sugar: 16 g
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 34 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 5 g
Keywords: peach dessert, dessert, olive oil, rosemary