Make these fresh, healthy, plant-based orangesicle pops in just 10 minutes.
- Zest the orange peels and place in the container of a blender. Peel the oranges, and place the orange flesh into the blender container.
- Place bananas in blender container.
- Add vanilla, plant-based milk, and orange juice.
- Process until smooth and creamy, for just a few seconds.
- Pour into popsicle freezer containers. Add lid. Freeze for several hours until firm.
- Makes 12 popsicles.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 49
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 8 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g
Keywords: vegan dessert, frozen treat, frozen dessert