This vegan, gluten-free salad is rich with the crunchy textures and flavors of peanuts, Chinese cabbage, bell peppers, cucumbers, and herbs.
- 4 cups thinly sliced Chinese cabbage (also known as napa cabbage)
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped (about 7 ounces)
- 1 small cucumber, diced (about 6 ounces)
- 1 small jalapeno, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- ½ cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Toss together cabbage, onions, bell pepper, cucumber, jalapeno, parsley, mint, and peanuts in a large salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients: oil, soy sauce, lime juice, ginger, and agave syrup.
- Gently mix in dressing and distribute well.
- Chill until serving time.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Asian, American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 65
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 98 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 3 g
Keywords: salad, cabbage salad, vegan chinese salad