This super easy vegan, gluten-free berry soy yogurt parfait is packed with nutrition and flavor, plus you can get it ready in only 5 minutes with 3 ingredients!
- 1 6-ounce carton cultured soy yogurt, vanilla
- 1 cup berries (i.e. strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 1/4 cup granola, gluten-free (try my recipe for turmeric granola here)
- Place half of the yogurt in a glass jar or serving dish.
- Top with half of the berries.
- Sprinkle with half of the granola.
- Repeat the layers one more time.
- Chill until serving time.
You can substitute other fresh seasonal fruit, such as bananas, peaches, persimmons, and mango, or use frozen or canned fruit when fresh is not in season.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 274
- Sugar: 22 g
- Sodium: 39 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 48 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 7 g
Keywords: vegan dessert, vegan berry parfait