This easy vegan Creamy Peach Yogurt Parfait can be enjoyed for breakfast, snack-time, and even dessert. Plus it only has three ingredients!
- 1 6 ounce carton plant-based vanilla yogurt (i.e., soy, almond, coconut)
- 1 medium peach, sliced (frozen, canned, or fresh)
- 2 tablespoons granola
- Spoon half of yogurt into a dish.
- Top with half of peach slices.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon granola.
- Repeat steps.
- Serve immediately.
You can substitute canned, unsweetened peaches when fresh peaches are unavailable. Or you can substitute other fresh seasonal fruit, such as bananas, berries, and mango. Switch pecans with almonds or walnuts for a new twist.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 299
- Sugar: 40 g
- Sodium: 127 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 60 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan yogurt parfait, healthy vegan breakfast, vegan yogurt