This satisfying vegan, gluten-free smoothie calls upon a blend of hydrating, naturally sweet watermelon, spicy ginger, and protein-rich chia and hemp seeds, topped with berries, granola, and coconut.
- Place watermelon, banana, lemon juice, ginger, chia seeds, and hemp seeds in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into one 2-cup bowl.
- Garnish bowl with coconut, granola, berries.
- Serve immediately or chill until serving time. (May make the night before.)
- Makes one 1 ½-cup smoothie bowl + toppings.
- Category: Smoothie
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 209
- Sugar: 16 g
- Sodium: 39 g
- Fat: 11 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 34 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 7 g
Keywords: watermelon smoothie bowl, summer smoothie bowl, vegan smoothie bowl