With just a few ingredients—limes, mint, agave, sparkling mineral water, and rum—you can create a lighter version of a classic, cooling mojito in minutes.
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 1 ounce rum (silver or gold)
- 1 large fresh lime, juiced
- Ice cubes
- 3–5 ounces sparkling mineral water (plain or lime-flavored)
- 2 slices fresh lime
- 1 sprig mint
- Add mint to a wide cocktail glass (about 12 ounces).
- Muddle the mint with a muddler, to essentially press and crush the mint at the bottom of the glass.
- Add, agave, rum, and fresh lime juice and continue muddling it together.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes.
- Fill the glass with sparkling mineral water.
- Stir well.
- Garnish with sliced lime and mint.
- Category: Beverage
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 209
- Sugar: 32 g
- Sodium: 30 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 39 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 0 g
Keywords: best mojito recipe, easy mojito recipe, best mojitos