Yes, you can make the most amazing, flaky, whole wheat vegan biscuits in no time with this easy, basic recipe, which relies upon only five ingredients—all of which you probably have in your kitchen right now!
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place flours and baking powder in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add baking powder and stir well.
- Cut in margarine with a fork until crumbly.
- Add plant-based milk and stir to combine well, without over-stirring.
- Place biscuit dough on a floured surface and roll out to about 1 inch thick. Cut out with 2-inch biscuit cutter or a 2-inch glass to make 8 biscuits.
- Place biscuits on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place in the center of the oven and bake until biscuits are golden brown and firm, about 10-15 minutes. Serve warm.
- Makes 8 biscuits
- Category: Bread
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 biscuit
- Calories: 164
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 61 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 4 g
Keywords: vegan biscuit, whole wheat biscuits