Whip up this super savor, easy vegan mushroom gravy in under 15 minutes with just 4 ingredients.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a saucepan.
- Add mushrooms and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Whip together soymilk, flour, salt (optional), black pepper, and soy sauce with a whisk in a small bowl until smooth with no lumps.
- Pour mixture into saucepan and cook for about 8 minutes, until bubbly and thick.
- Stir in chives.
- Serve about 5 tablespoons sauce per portion.
- Category: Sauce
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 36
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 89 mg
- Fat: 2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 2 g
Keywords: vegan gravy, mushroom gravy