Rich in plant-powered protein, this whole grain, nutritious salad is packed with the flavors of edamame, chard, brown rice, and a sesame vinaigrette.
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, cooled
- 1 ½ cups edamame, frozen, thawed
- 1 bell pepper, diced (red, yellow, orange)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 cups sliced chard
- In a medium bowl, mix together brown rice, edamame, bell pepper, green onion, and chard.
- To make the Sesame Vinaigrette: In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, oil, garlic, ginger, agave, red chili flakes, and sesame seeds.
- Toss salad with vinaigrette and chill until serving time.
- Makes 6 servings (1 cup each).
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American, Asian
- Serving Size: 1 cup each
- Calories: 174
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 180 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 7 g
Keywords: vegan salad, edamame salad, healthy salad