Skip the artificial flavorings and sugars that come along with faux coffee shop pumpkin lattes, and try this easy, 100% plant-based, healthy, low-sugar pumpkin latte featuring REAL pumpkin.
- 1 cup brewed espresso or strong dark coffee
- 1 cup plain soy milk, unsweetened, unflavored (may substitute your own plant-based milk preference)
- 3 tablespoons canned (or cooked, pureed) pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Plant-based whipped topping (i.e., soy or almond)
- Pinch cinnamon
- Add brewed espresso or coffee, soy milk, pumpkin, cinnamon, cloves, and maple syrup to a small pot.
- Bring to heat for a few minutes over medium, stirring with a whisk, heating only until warm (do not boil).
- Remove from heat and pour into 2 glasses (about 1 1/8th cup each).
- Top with whipped topping and a sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired.
- Category: Beverage
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 103
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 123 mg
- Fat: 2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 4 g
Keywords: vegan pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin spice latte, homemade pumpkin spice latte