The golden warmth of turmeric, sweet accent of raisins, and nutty flavor of hemp seeds amplifies the flavor profile of this roasted cauliflower dish, which you can get on the table in under 30 minutes with 7 ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Trim cauliflower and break it apart into florets. Arrange on a baking sheet.
- Mix together olive oil, lemon juice, turmeric, black pepper, cumin, and garlic salt in a small dish.
- Drizzle over the cauliflower and mix in with tongs.
- Place on the top rack of the oven and roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle with raisins and hemp seeds. Toss together with tongs.
- Place back in oven and roast for about 10 more minutes, until cauliflower is golden and tender.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 120
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 362 mg
- Fat: 6 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 4 g
Keywords: vegan cauliflower dish, vegan side dish, vegan vegetable recipe