This easy recipe for Roasted Chicory with Pistachios and Pomegranates is a beautiful, eclectic addition to your next meal.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place chicory halves on a baking sheet, cut side facing up.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and salt (to taste) and rosemary.
- Toss with tongs to distribute ingredients well.
- Place in top rack of oven and roast for about 15 minutes, until golden brown but still firm.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar, and sprinkle with pistachios and pomegranate arils. Serve immediately.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 2 halves each
- Calories: 58
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 3 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 1 g
Keywords: vegan side dish, healthy vegan side dish, healthy vegetable side dish