The rich flavors of the Mediterranean are amplified in this Olive Sun-Dried Tomato Hummus, featuring kalamata olives, tangy sun-dried tomatoes, and verdant basil, along with the classic hummus ingredients, chickpeas and tahini.
- Drain the chickpeas, reserving the liquid. Put the beans into a blender or food processor.
- Add the garlic, lemon juice, tahini, black pepper, olive oil, kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and basil.
- Puree the mixture, adding reserved bean liquid as necessary to produce a smooth, very thick, creamy dip.
- Pour the bean dip into a serving dish.
- Optional: garnish with additional olive oil, kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and black pepper.
- If not serving immediately, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Category: Dip
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 113
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 255 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g
Keywords: vegan hummus, hummus, hummus recipe, mediterranean