These yummy vegan peanut butter cookies—filled with crunchy peanuts and chunky dark chocolate—are so easy to make with just a few key pantry staples.
- ½ cup aquafaba (the amount of liquid in 1 15-ounce can of beans, drained and reserved; click here to learn more about aquafaba)
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter, natural
- 2 tablespoons vegan soft margarine spread
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup dark chocolate, vegan chocolate chunks (or chips)
- Mix aquafaba and brown sugar with an electric mixer for about 5 minutes, until mixture becomes creamy and peaks form.
- Gently mix in peanut butter, soft margarine spread, and vanilla just until smooth.
- Gently mix in flour and baking soda until well combined (do not overmix).
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Roll dough into small balls (makes 26 cookies)
- Place on two ungreased baking sheets.
- Press down with a fork to flatten.
- Bake until golden brown (about 15 minutes).
- Remove, cool, and store in an airtight container.
- Makes 26 cookies.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan cookies, best vegan cookies, easy vegan cookies, best peanut butter cookies