This light, no-added sugar, California-themed Bellini is made with unsweetened canned peaches from California and a light fizzy touch of Prosecco. It’s a go-to refreshing cocktail for any occasion.
- 1 15-ounce can California sliced peaches, packed in natural juice (don’t drain), chilled
- 1 750-ml bottle Prosecco or California sparkling white wine, chilled
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- Place the entire can of peaches into a blender and process until smooth.
- Place 2 tablespoons peach puree in the bottom of a champagne glass.
- Slowly fill glass with sparkling wine (3-4 ounces), allowing for bubbles to dissipate.
- Garnish with a mint leaf. Makes 6 servings.
- Category: Beverages
- Cuisine: Italian, Americana
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 83
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
Keywords: peach bellini, bellini