Filled with the flavors of zesty orange and sweet-spicy ginger, the texture of these easy roasted carrots amaze every time.
- Preheat oven at 375 F.
- Scrub carrots with a vegetable brush (don’t peel) and trim tops, leaving about ½ inch of tops on carrots.
- Place carrots in a 13 X 9-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, orange juice and zest, maple syrup, and ginger.
- Pour vinaigrette over carrots.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper.
- Place dish in oven, uncovered, and roast for about 35-40 minutes, until golden brown. Makes 4 servings.
- Category: Side dish
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 107
- Sugar: 12 g
- Sodium: 78 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 1 g
Keywords: roasted carrots, orange ginger carrots