- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, red bell pepper, and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add quinoa and cook for an additional minute.
- Heat vegetable broth, white wine, rosemary, and black pepper together in a small pot until warm. Reduce heat to low.
- Add broth mixture to saucepan with quinoa mixture, ½ cup at a time, stirring until it is absorbed. Repeat this procedure for about 15 minutes, until all of liquid is absorbed, and quinoa is tender, but not overcooked.
- Stir in kale, lemon zest, and pistachios, and heat for an additional minute only, until ingredients are heated through, but kale remains bright green.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 346
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 496 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 49 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 12 g