- 1 ½ cups frozen red raspberries, partially thawed
- 2 limes, juiced
- 3 green onions, chopped (or 1/2 small chopped onion)
- 1 small chili pepper, finely diced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Pinch: sea salt, cumin and black pepper
- Place raspberries in a small mixing bowl and mash slightly.
- Stir in lime juice, green onions (or chopped onion), chili pepper, cilantro, sea salt, cumin and black pepper.
- Serve immediately with chips or as an accompaniment to savory dishes.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 30
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 26 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg