- 1 bunch tender Swiss chard
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- Wash chard leaves, and dry. Chop them fairly fine and place in a large salad bowl. Add oranges and pumpkin seeds.
- To make vinaigrette: Whisk together oil, juice, cumin, and salt and pepper (optional )in a small dish.
- Toss dressing into salad, combining well.
- Chill for 30 minutes to 1 hour to allow dressing to tenderize leaves. Toss again to distribute ingredients and serve.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 84
- Sodium: 26 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 1 g
Keywords: salad, cumin, orange salad