- Heat milk to lukewarm (99 – 113 F)
- Mix flour, yeast, and warm milk in a medium bowl, cover with a clean kitchen towel, and let rise for 30 min.
- Mix melted margarine in with batter, stirring well.
- Heat a waffle griddle and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Pour about 1/3 cup batter over griddle and cook over medium setting until done.
- Repeat to make all waffles.
- Serving Size: 1/8 serving
- Calories: 134
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 17 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 4 g
Keywords: breakfast, waffles, Swedish waffles, Swedish