This delicious, Greek-inspired Mediterranean Edamame Quinoa Bowl is a nourishing one-dish-in-a-bowl for lunch or dinner, or the perfect salad accompaniment.
- 2 cups loosely packed, fresh greens (i.e., baby kale, arugula, romaine)
- ½ cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 10 Kalamata olives, pitted, whole
- 1 small Persian cucumber, with peel, sliced
- ¼ cup sliced red onions
- 2 tablespoons pinenuts
- Fill one large, individual-sized bowl with greens.
- Arrange the following on top of the greens: edamame, cherry tomatoes, cooked quinoa, Kalamata olives, sliced cucumbers, sliced red onions, and pinenuts.
- To make the vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, sea salt (optional), black pepper, red paprika, and oregano.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad bowl, evenly.
- Makes one large, individual sized serving. Alternatively, assemble all ingredients in a medium salad bowl to serve 4 small servings.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 516
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 303 mg
- Fat: 34 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 44 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 16 g
Keywords: Quinoa, Edamame. power bowl, bowl