Filled with dried lavender flowers, chai tea, coffee, soymilk, and just a touch of agave, you can enjoy this healthy, relaxing vegan, gluten-free Lavender Chai Latte as a much healthier option over many coffee shop latte drinks.
- Pour water into a small pot and bring to a boil.
- Add the lavender flowers and chai tea bag and set aside for about 15 minutes.
- Pour the liquid through a strainer, squeezing remaining liquid from the lavender flowers and chai tea bag, and return liquid to the small pot. Discard (or compost) lavender and tea bag.
- Add the agave nectar, strong brewed coffee, and soymilk and reheat, stirring well, just until mixture is hot (do not boil).
- Pour into 4 small coffee cups (makes 7/8 cup per serving).
- May garnish with lavender.
- Category: Beverage
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 7/8 cup
- Calories: 37
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 23 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 2 g
Keywords: lavender chai latte, chai latte, lavender latte