This easy, five-ingredient turmeric vinaigrette is teeming with fresh lemon and colorful turmeric which makes it perfect for salads and marinades.
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small turmeric root (about 1-inch), finely shredded
- Pinch sea salt and black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together in a small dish.
- Drizzle over your favorite salad.
- Makes 1/3 cup dressing, enough for one large salad.
- Category: Dressing
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 78
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 1 g
Keywords: vegan salad dressing, healthy salad dressing