This muddled Mango Lemon Margarita has just 4 ingredients: fresh mangos and lemons, agave syrup, and silver tequila—plus, ice cubes.
- Place sliced mangos in a cocktail shaker container or pitcher.
- Muddle with a muddler or masher to mash the fruit, but do not liquify it.
- Add lemon juice, agave syrup, and silver tequila.
- Shake or mix well.
- If desired, rim the glasses with cinnamon sugar. Run a sliced lemon along the edge of the glass to moisten it. Mix the sugar and cinnamon together in a small dish. Dip the rim of the glasses in the mixture and allow to dry for a few minutes.
- Fill the glasses with ice cubes and add the margaritas to the glasses. This recipe makes two large servings (about 1 ¼ cups each) or 4 small servings (about 2/3 cup each).
- Category: Beverage
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 small serving
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 20 g
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g
Keywords: alcoholic beverage, margarita, best margarita recipe