This zesty Farmers Market Tempeh Hash is filled with farm-fresh produce, including zucchini, bell peppers, red onions, and parsley.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 small red potatoes (4 ounces each), diced
- 2 medium red onions, chopped coarsely
- 2 small red bell peppers (6 ounces each), chopped coarsely
- 2 medium zucchini (7 ounces each), sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces tempeh, cubed
- 1 ½ teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups prepared salsa
- Heat oil in a skillet or sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add potatoes and sauté for 5 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add onions, bell peppers, zucchini, and garlic and sauté for 10 more minutes, turning occasionally.
- Add tempeh, paprika, oregano, salt (optional), and cayenne and stir together to combine. Continue to sauté, turning frequently, for about 5 more minutes, until vegetables are tender, yet firm and brightly colored.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley. Serve with salsa on the side.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup hash + 2 tablespoons salsa
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 210 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 9 g
Keywords: vegan potato recipe, potato hash, breakfast recipe, vegan breakfast