This hearty Dill Veggie Scramble Breakfast Wrap is filled with the rich flavors of turmeric-infused tofu, bell pepper, dill, and sun-dried tomatoes—you can make four wraps in under 25 minutes.
- ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small bell pepper, diced
- 1 14-ounce package extra firm tofu, drained, crumbled
- 1 ½ tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 4 9-inch whole grain tortillas or wraps
- 1 cup baby kale or spinach leaves
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 1 cup salsa
- Heat olive oil in a skillet or sauté pan.
- Add onions, garlic, and bell pepper and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Crumble drained tofu in your hands, and add to the skillet.
- Stir in nutritional yeast, turmeric, seasoning salt, black pepper, and sun-dried tomatoes, stirring and sautéing for about 3-4 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in fresh dill.
- Place one tortilla or wrap on a serving plate, and arrange one-fourth of the scramble (generous ½ cup) in center of wrap. Arrange ¼ cup baby kale or spinach leaves and ¼ small sliced avocado over scramble. Drizzle ¼ cup salsa over the top (or serve on the side). Roll up wrap. Repeat to make 4 wraps.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 396
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 810 mg
- Fat: 19 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 42 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 19 g
Keywords: vegan wrap, vegan breakfast wrap, healthy breakfast wrap