Whip up this vibrant, turmeric-infused hummus in under 10 minutes, with essentials you probably have in your pantry right now! It’s also gluten-free and vegan.
- Place drained white beans, garlic, lemon juice, tahini, olive oil, cumin seeds, turmeric, and black pepper into the container of a small blender.
- Process for a few seconds until smooth and creamy. May need to pause and scrape down sides as needed.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Makes 1 ½ cups (6 ¼-cup servings)
- Category: Dips
- Cuisine: American, Mediterranean
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 131
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 8 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 7 g
Keywords: vegan hummus, healthy easy hummus, white bean hummus, best hummus recipe