This vegan recipe for Carrot Cake Overnight Oats is filled with the flavor and health of carrots, walnuts, raisins, coconut, and spices.
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds, ground
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup (optional)
- ¾ cup plain, unsweetened plant-based milk (i.e., soy, almond, coconut)
- Select a container for your overnight oats, such as a mason jar or glass storage container with tight fighting lid.
- Layer as follows: oats, cinnamon, allspice, flaxseeds, coconut, walnuts, and carrots.
- Pour over vanilla, maple syrup, and plant-based milk.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, stir together with a spoon and enjoy cold or warm.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 427
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 155 mg
- Fat: 21 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 50 g
- Fiber: 11 g
- Protein: 14 g
Keywords: carrot, overnight oats, carrot cake, healthy