- 2 medium avocados, ripe yet firm
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn, thawed
- 1 2.25-ounce can black olives, sliced, drained
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro or parsley
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Black pepper and sea salt as desired (optional)
- Slice 1 avocado in half, remove pit, and scoop out the flesh into a medium bowl. Mash it with a fork.
- Slice the second avocado in half, remove pit, and slice the flesh into cubes. Add to bowl.
- Chop tomatoes on a cutting board, and add to the bowl, along with any juice remaining from cutting the tomatoes.
- Add bell pepper, green onion, corn, olives, garlic, jalapeno, and cilantro or parsley to the bowl and toss together gently.
- Add lemon juice, black pepper and sea salt (optional) and toss together to distribute.
- Chill until serving time. Serve with whole grain or bean chips, tacos, burritos, or fresh veggies, or as an accompaniment with veggie burgers, tacos, or sandwiches.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 100
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 61 mg
- Fat: 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: avocado salsa, vegan salsa, vegan dip