This 100% plant-based recipe for Smoky Rosemary Snack Mix is just packed with the flavors of rosemary, smoke, and spice—all with the crunchiness of wheat cereal, pretzels, peanuts, and crackers.
- 2 cups unsalted peanuts
- 3 cups small pretzels
- 6 cups plain corn/wheat/rice cereal, such as Chex
- 3 cups oyster crackers
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 large lemon, juiced (about 3 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped (or 1 ½ teaspoons dried)
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Mix peanuts, pretzels, cereal and crackers in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix olive oil, garlic, paprika, coriander, oregano, lemon juice and rosemary in a small dish.
- Drizzle oil mixture over snack mix and toss together well to distribute ingredients. May use your hands to mix thoroughly.
- Spread mix in a large baking sheet and place in the top shelf of the oven. Bake for about 30 -35 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly golden brown.
- Cool and transfer to an airtight container until serving time.
- Makes 14 cups (28 ½-cup servings)
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 145
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 149 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 4 g
Keywords: healthy snack mix, easy snack mix, best vegan snack mix