- 1 ½ quarts still or sparkling water, plain
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, cleaned, packed
- 2 fresh limes, sliced
- 2 fresh lemons, sliced
- Pour water, mint, limes, and lemons into a 2 quart pitcher with lid or beverage dispenser.
- Cover tightly and chill for 2 hours.
- Serve water in 6 glasses filled with ice.
- May garnish with additional limes, lemon and mint.
*Some pitchers and beverage dispensers come with lids with slotted spouts that are perfect for serving this beverage without removing fruit and mint.