This nutrient-packed Tropical Loquat Macadamia Cereal Bowl is a great way to start your day off the right way with a flavorful breakfast filled with fruit, whole grains, and essential nutrients.
- Place water in a small pot, cover, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and stir in the oats, cover, and cook until the oats have achieved a thick consistency, are tender, and all the water has been absorbed (about 30 minutes).
- While the oats are cooking, slice the loquats, and remove the seeds. Peel or leave unpeeled, depending on your preference.
- Divide the oats among two bowls.
- Top with sliced loquats, macadamia nuts, shredded coconut, and agave syrup.
- If desired, serve with plant-based milk.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 510
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Fat: 34 g
- Saturated Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 47 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 9 g
Keywords: vegan oatmeal, healthy oatmeal, loquat recipe, easy vegan oatmeal recipe