- Trim the top portion of the artichokes tops and the stems. Slice in half. With a metal spoon, scoop out the blossom portion of the artichokes in the center.
- Place trimmed artichokes in a medium pot with water and cook 10 minutes, until almost tender.
- Place precooked artichokes in a baking dish.
- Whisk together remaining ingredients in a small dish to create a vinaigrette.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the artichokes and allow to marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Grill the artichokes on a hot grill, first with outside facing the heat for a few minutes, and then turn them over and grill for an additional 5 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
You can also roast this recipe in an oven at 375 F for about 10-15 minutes instead of grilling it in step 6.
Follow along with my step-by-step guide for How to Grill Artichokes here.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 85
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 87 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg