Cuddle up to this gorgeous, sexy recipe for Fig and Pecan Salad with Balsamic Tarragon Vinaigrette, which is vegan, gluten-free and can be whipped up in under 10 minutes with only 5 ingredients, not including pantry staples.
- 8 cups baby mixed salad greens
- 6 figs, sliced
- 1/3 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
Balsamic Tarragon Vinaigrette:
- Place salad greens in a salad bowl.
- Prepare Balsamic Tarragon Vinaigrette: Whisk together extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper, and tarragon in a small dish.
- Toss dressing into the salad greens until well distributed.
- Arrange sliced figs over the salad greens.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Garnish with fresh tarragon, if desired.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 114
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 67 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 2 g