These Bliss Berry Energy Balls are the perfect vegan, gluten-free snack! Pack them in your gym bag, lunchbox, or backpack for a healthy bite.
- Place oats, hemp seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds, and sunflower seeds in the container of a food processor. Process for a few minutes, until ingredients are finely ground.
- Add applesauce, dates, cranberries, blueberries, peanut butter, and vanilla and process until smooth. This may take a few minutes, as you may need to pause, scrape down the sides, and process again until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bowl, cover, and chill for about 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and form into small balls by hand. Place coconut on a dish and roll each ball into the coconut. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer until serving time.
- Makes 24 balls.
- Category: Balls
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 110
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 17 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g
Keywords: vegan ball, vegan energy bite, healthy energy bite, easy energy balls