Calling upon the flavors of black beans, cilantro and spinach, this vegan recipe for Black Bean Spinach Enchiladas with Green Sauce is soon to be a go-to classic in your home.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Pour ½ cup enchilada sauce in the bottom of a large baking dish (9 × 13 inch).
- Assemble the enchiladas: Down the center of each tortilla, arrange about 1/3 cup beans, 3 tablespoons tomatoes, 1/3 cup spinach, 2 tablespoons green onions, and 1 tablespoon cilantro. Roll up tightly burrito style, and place each enchilada, seam side down in the baking dish.
- Cover with the remaining enchilada sauce and smooth over enchiladas with a spoon.
- Sprinkle with plant-based cheese and remaining green onions. Bake uncovered for about 35 minutes, until golden brown.
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Mexican, American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 365
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 596 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 52 g
- Fiber: 13 g
- Protein: 17 g
Keywords: vegan enchilada, enchilada recipe, vegan dinner