This is one of my favorite recipes for cauliflower rice, which is seasoned with the bright flavors of cilantro and lime. This dish is an excellent addition for veggie tacos.
- Rinse and dry cauliflower.
- Chop the cauliflower into large pieces and place them in a food processor.
- Process the cauliflower until it’s finely chopped and resembles the consistency of rice or couscous.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add olive oil, garlic, and green onions. Sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add cauliflower rice to the pan, cover for 5 to 6 minutes until it is tender in the inside but slightly crispy on the outside, stirring frequently.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a medium bowl. Toss with cilantro and lime juice.
- Category: Side dish
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 75
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 47 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 3 g
Keywords: cauliflower rice, healthy side dish