- 3 finger limes
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 1 fresh lime, juiced
- Ice cubes
- 1 ounce rum (may omit for virgin mojito)
- Club soda or mineral water
- Slice finger limes in half lengthwise and scoop “caviar” into a cocktail glass.
- Add mint, agave, fresh lime, and rum and muddle together.
- Fill cup with ice cubes and then fill with club soda or mineral water.
- Stir well and garnish with sliced finger lime.
Nutrition information per serving: 178 calories, 0 g total fat, 0 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 15 g sugar, 0 g protein
- Serving Size: 1