- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 ½ Persian cucumbers, sliced
- ¼ – ½ jalapeno pepper, seed, diced (amount depends on spice preference)
- ¼ red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley or cilantro, chopped coarsely
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable broth
- Freshly ground black pepper and sea salt to taste
- Place all ingredients in a large blender or food processor container.
- Process on low just for a few seconds, to achieve a chunky texture.
- Pour into a large serving bowl and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Chill until serving time.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 78
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 175 mg
- Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g