- 1 8-ounce package, tofu shirataki noodles, spaghetti cut
- ½ bell pepper, diced (yellow, red, or orange)
- 1 cup sliced red cabbage
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 cup chickpeas (frozen green, or canned, drained)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 ½ tablespoons sesame seeds (black or beige)
Ginger Sesame Dressing:
- Open packages of noodles and place in colander to drain liquid. Bring a medium pot of water to boil and place noodles in the water, cover and boil for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and drain and rinse in the colander, cooling.
- Add cooled noodles to a large salad bowl and mix in bell pepper, cabbage, cucumber, green onions, chickpeas, cilantro and sesame seeds.
- Whisk together all dressing ingredeints in a small dish.
- Toss salad with dressing to distribute well. Chill until serving time.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Asian, American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 47
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 153 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 1 g
Keywords: vegan salad, shirataki noodle salad, vegan noodle salad