This 6-ingredient, cool weather salad is all about pretty crunchiness; based on jicama, radishes, and kale, it’s a flavorful, healthy, plant-based gluten-free salad that really shines!
- 1 bunch (about 10 medium) radishes, red, purple, white or pink
- 1 large (about 12 ounces) jicama
- 2 cup chopped kale
- ¼ cup fresh, chopped cilantro
- Thinly slice radishes (may use a mandolin) and place in a large salad bowl.
- Peel jicama and slice into small matchstick strips; add to salad bowl.
- Add kale and cilantro to salad bowl and toss together.
- In a small dish, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin seeds, salt (optional) and black pepper.
- Drizzle over salad mixture and toss together to distribute. Chill until serving time.
- Makes 8 servings (1 cup per serving).
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Latin, American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 58
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 12 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 1 g
Keywords: radish salad, jicama, salad, easy vegan salad