With only six ingredients, these super-easy, retro, baked dessert bars can be whipped up in no time.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs* with melted margarine in the bottom of a 9 x 9-inch square baking dish, and pat down firmly.
- Sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle evenly with walnuts.
- Sprinkle evenly with coconut.
- Place sweetened, condensed coconut milk in a microwave-safe dish and heat in the microwave for about 1 minute, until warm. Remove, and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle sweetened, condensed coconut milk evenly over bar mixture.
- Place in oven and bake 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and firm.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing (the mixture will become firm as it cools).
- Slice into 9 squares.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 376
- Sugar: 23 g
- Sodium: 119 mg
- Fat: 27 g
- Saturated Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 5 g
Keywords: vegan dessert, layer bars, vegan bars