This super wholesome pea-powdered green smoothie, with 30 grams of protein per serving, is filled with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredients, including ginger, turmeric, fruit, and green powder.
- 2 scoops (4.3 tablespoons) Naked Pea Powder
- ½ cup 100% orange juice
- ½ cup water
- 1-inch fresh ginger root (or ¼ teaspoon dried)
- 1-inch fresh turmeric root (or ¼ teaspoon dried)
- 1 small banana, peeled
- ½ teaspoon spirulina or greens powder
- 5 ice cubes
- Place Naked Pea Powder, juice, water, fresh ginger root, fresh turmeric root, banana, spirulina or greens powder, and ice cubes in the container of a small blender.
- Blend on high until very smooth and creamy (about 2 minutes)
- Remove from blender, and pour into a glass or container with lid.
- Makes 1 serving, 2 cups each.
Recipe and Images by Sharon Palmer, MSFS, RDN, The Plant-Powered Dietitian
- Category: Smoothie
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 273
- Sugar: 24 g
- Sodium: 124 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 39 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 30 g
Keywords: best vegan smoothie, protein smoothie, healthy pea protein smoothie, pea protein