This Lavender Blueberry Granola can be made with a few staples from your pantry—old-fashioned oats, nuts, seeds, nut butter, oil, and dried fruit.
- Mix oats, pumpkin seeds, coconut, hazelnuts, hemp seeds, and lavender flowers in a large mixing bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix vegetable oil, almond butter, water, agave syrup, and vanilla in a small pot and heat over medium, stirring until smooth and bubbly.
- Remove pot from heat and pour into the oat mixture, tossing until well distributed. Stir well.
- Spread out granola mixture evenly into a baking sheet. Place in oven.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, stirring every five minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove, cool, stir in blueberries and raisins, and store in an airtight container.
- Makes about 9 cups (18 ½-cup servings)
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup each
- Calories: 388
- Sugar: 12 g
- Sodium: 11 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 55 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 13 g
Keywords: vegan granola, homemade granola, lavender granola