A golden-hued granola blend, infused with the health and warmth of turmeric, whole grains, hemp seeds, tahini, pumpkin seeds, golden raisins and just a touch of maple syrup. Does this granola recipe get any better than that?
- Mix oats, pumpkin seeds, coconut, hemp seeds, and salt (optional) in a large mixing bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix tahini, orange juice, maple syrup, vanilla, turmeric, and cardamom in a microwavable dish. Heat for 2 minutes. Stir well until smooth.
- Pour into the oat mixture, tossing until well distributed.
- Spread out granola mixture evenly into a baking sheet. Place in oven.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes, stirring every five minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, stir in raisins, cool, and store in an airtight container.
- Makes about 8 1/2 cups (16 ½-cup servings)
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan granola, homemade granola, healthy granola